Sign Up for Newsletter Be the first to receive our exclusive offers and coupons
Sold Out! This product is out of stock!
Concrete pipes are used for:
• Storm drains.
• Sanitary sewers
• Irrigation distribution systems.
• low pressure sewer force mains.
• Treatment plant piping
• Jacked or tunneled systems.
• Ground water recharge systems
Reniforced Concrete Pipes
|Pipe Wall Outer
Dia Thick. Dia
|Effective Length||Pipe Length||Joint||Steel Cages||Pipe Weight|
|mm mm mm||mm||mm||Type||No.||kg|
|1600 170 1940||2000||2126||spigot &||socket in wall||double||4650|
|1800 190 2180||2000||2126||spigot &||socket in wall||double||5800|
|2000 220 2440||2000||2126||spigot &||socket in wall||double||7700|
1. BS EN 1916:2002 & BS 5911-1:2002
2. ASTM C 76 specifcation for reinforced sewer and storm drain pipes.
(Only on special requests)
International & local approvals:
• ISO 9001 registered frm.
• M.P.W Approval
• Concrete pipe factory has an independent quality control department with a well equipped laboratory, aided by experienced staff to give the necessary backup for the quality assurance program.
• Ministry of Public Work’s staff monitor all matters pertaining to the quality of the products.
• A certifcate of compliance is issued for each production. reinforcement
• Storm drainage pipes DN 250 to 600 mm are not reinforced as per B.S. standard.
• DN 700 mm and above are reinforced.
• Joints of normal concrete pipes are of spigot and socket type with an elastomers ring.
• GRP / HDPE lined sewer drainage pipes have in wall ﬂexible joints with an elastomeric ring.