E-commerce website agreement contract
First party: The First Leader General Trading and Contracting Company, provides e-commerce services as a platform (Website) between Seller and Buyer.
The second party: The contracting party with the first party to use the website as a seller, buyer or service provider/Customer.
The Agreement contract: means the agreement between the first and second party by pressing the OK button of Terms and Conditions, it is considered that signing the contract and agreeing to all the terms and conditions.
The first party owns the First Leader General Trading and Contracting Company, which in turn owns the E-commerce Website (www.mysupply.me) for displaying products of Vendors for Buying or selling through the website; and the second party wants to sell its products or buy products or Providing services or obtaining services through the website of the first party, and by that, you will meet After the parties recognized their eligibility to contract, the following was agreed upon:
Item 1 #
The above preface is an integral part of this contract and complements and explains its provisions and clauses.
Item 2 # : Goals and features of the site
1. Increase product sales of food companies.
2. Make special advertisements for Client’s products on social media channels.
3. Bring food and catering companies in one site to facilitate the buyer to quickly reach companies and choose Items and comparison of other items on site with the most competitive food prices.
4- The site provides a complete accounting system for the company's sales through the site for free
Item 3 # : the term of the agreement
The duration of this contract (one year) starts from the date of approval for a period of one year and is renewed automatically for another similar period unless one of the two parties does no notify the other party in writing before the end of the contract period or any renewed period of not less than two months, otherwise the contract will be considered again on his own for the same period when he saw the two parties, according to the provisions and conditions of this contract or after its amendment if the two parties wanted that.
Item 4 # : Agreement contract
It was agreed between the two parties that the second party would offer its products and services, product prices and the announcement of goods and/or services are available on the website, buying or getting services through it, and benefiting from services the site without annual subscription fees, and in the event that the second party wishes to continue and renew the contract, the agreement will be reached between the two parties through a new contract and new terms and conditions.
Item 5 # : First Party commission (5 % from seller)
In the event that the second party makes any dealings or sales deal with other parties through the website, commission 5 % will be collected from the value of the deal in favor of the first party for the services provided by the website of the second party from products offering , goods, services, and facilitate the marketing of its products to the second party and its use of the website and mediation role the conciliation performed by the first party, and in the event that the second party purchases any product through the website he is exempt from paying the prescribed commission stated in the contract and the percentage is only deducted from the seller.
Item 6 # : Implementing the agreement
In the event that an agreement has been reached between the second party in its capacity as seller, service provider, buyer or customer through the website, they have a full commitment to implement the contracting process and pay the fees under the follow up and full supervision of the first party (management) the site and notify him of all the details of the agreement, as the first party has the right to fully supervise and be aware of what has been agreed until completing the contract or obtain the offered services according to the agreed specifications and receive the full price.
In the event of a violation of this, the first party has the right to recourse against the one who caused it harm by compensating for the loss and damage that it has suffered or he missed from earning.
Item 7 # : Transfer of Proceeds
In the event that the second party uses the website as a purchasing buyer or a customer to obtain the available services through the site, he is obliged to transfer the full amount to the first party within (two working days) through ways and means mentioned payment in the "Payment Policy" field after approving the purchase order and issuing an invoice in this regard through the website
Item 8 #: Transfer to the account number
In the event that the second party uses the site and buy or obtain services through it, and after approving an application purchase or request to obtain the available service and issue it’s invoice through the website , He has the choice by choosing the payment methods and means mentioned in the payment policy or by transferring the entire amount or the agreed payment if the payment is
on payments system, through payment available channels for the First Leader General Trading and Contracting Company on account No. (11010659820) Kuwait Finance House Bank ,IBAN no KW58 KFHO 0000 0000 0001 1010 6598 20.
In the event that the second party uses the site and sell through it or provides services, the first party will transfer all the sums collected from the buyer or the customer, whether the full price or the agreed payment after deduction of the agreed commission to the first party to the seller or the service provider, the second party if the payment policy is chosen by direct transfer to the company concerned with the second party on its bank account after the buyer has received the goods or the customer has obtained the required service, with providing an automatic report on the transferred amounts to be matched on a daily basis.
In the case of cash payment upon receipt the second party shall transfer the percentage of the first party within two working days from the date of receiving the price.
Item 9 # : Legal Receipt Receipts
Collection receipts issued by electronic payment channels for the parties to the contract are considered as an official document that can be used for a refund the amounts collected without right and the concerned parties to object to this in the event of breach of the parties to the contract at prices, specifications, or violation of the stipulations of the terms of the contract. Otherwise, the injured party, whether from the seller or the buyer, has the right
Claiming his legal right without any liability to the First Leader General Trading and Contracting Company and its site (MySupply.me)
Item 10 # : Product quality
In the event of selling, providing services or promoting a specific good through the website, the second party is obligated to do so by delivering the buyer the product and providing the service to the customer according to the specifications announced and promoted on the site and measurements and quality,
And in the event that the buyer or the customer does not obtain those specifications that were agreed upon before the seller or the service provider thus, the second party violated the agreement and violated international and local business norms ,the buyer or customer has the right to return the product or refuse the service and to refund or exchange what he paid for the money according to the agreement between the second party and the buyer or customer
Item 11 # : Circulation of information
In the event of selling through the website, the second party shall provide the correct information about the products and its characteristics and avoids what may lead to creating an unreal or misleading impression of workers of the first party or the buyer, Otherwise, he is subjected to cheating and fraud.
Item 12 # : Confidentiality of Information
The first and second parties are committed to the confidentiality and security of data and information related to financial matters, according to global patterns & the laws regulating this in the State of Kuwait, and employees of both parties are prohibited from reveal or disclosing information and data and its own sources and operations associated with any of the payment channels subject to the contract as the parties undertake to protect and document transactions related to companies and factories, and if one of the parties violates the principle of maintaining confidentiality, the injured party has the right to rescind the contract and to recoup compensation for this breach as a result of the consequent harm according to the provisions of the law.
Item 13 # : Exclusion from the site
Site management has the right to exclude and delete any company or factory from the site that violates the terms of the contract and this breach is the result of goods fraud, cheating, or failure to abide by the terms and conditions of the contract to protect all parties, regardless of the violation with the first party the first or with any of the parties to the contract, whether it is the seller or the buyer while preserving the right of the first party and the parties affected by referring compensation to the breaching party, which may harm the website.
Item 14 #: papers and documents
The second party is obligated to provide the first party with the company's documents and to identify those authorized to use the account is in the process of approving the purchase or sale through the site and using the periodic reporting service it provides the site for all parties.
Item 15 # : Financial Reports
The website provides financial reports on purchases and sales for the benefit of the second party that is through the site via the control panel
Item 16 #: Commercial custom and goodwill
The parties implement the contract in accordance with its provisions and in accordance with the rules of commercial custom and in a manner appropriate to what is required in good faith
Item 17 # : Contract Termination
While preserving the full rights and duties of both parties stipulated in the contract or in the law, the first party has the right to terminate the contract and obtaining the agreed commission upon the contract, the expenses, the actual attorneys ’fees, the lost profits, and the consequences it suffers from a loss for any of the following reasons:
1.If the second party violates any of the conditions of the contract and fails to fulfill all of his financial obligations stipulated in the contract to the first party.
2. If the second party or his representative commits something like cheating, collusion, or fraud
The annulment of the contract results in the entitlement of the first party to the commission due to it, which is stipulated in the contract, in addition to actual attorney fees, administrative expenses, or any loss incurred by him due to this annulment, all without the need for caution or warning or take any judicial procedures without prejudice to the right of the first party to refer to the second party judicially, unless he can fulfill rights.
Item 18 #: The Address
Both parties acknowledge that they have chosen the address listed in their official papers as their legal home and any notification sent to it must be with a delivery receipt and a ladder for it is considered legal delivery and all judicial correspondence and declarations addressed to them at this address are considered a valid legal declaration and executed against them.
In the event that one of the parties changes its address, it is obligated to notify the other party of the new address within a period of no more than 11 days with a letter recommended by the arrival note, and unless this notification is made, all correspondence and judicial announcements sent to him at his old address are considered valid and enforced against him and as a perfect legal declaration.
Item 19 # : Applicable Law
Any dispute arising out of your use of this website is subject to Kuwaiti courts, to the laws and regulations in force in the State of Kuwait and to the provisions of Law No. 22 of 2214 regarding electronic transactions, the parties to the contract undertake to commit and abide by all laws, regulations and decisions in force in the State of Kuwait, as well as the rules and decisions regulating electronic payment and commitment to any future laws for electronic commerce issued by the State of Kuwait.
In the event that there is any dispute outside the State of Kuwait and the seller and buyer parties have foreign nationalities and a dispute has occurred between them that applies to the law of the seller's country in the country to be promoted on its products inside the site and applies the state law for transactions and electronic commerce.
Terms & Conditions
1. User/you agree that the First Leader General Trading and Contracting Company owns (mysupply.me) represents a platform to facilitate e-commerce between the user "you" and sellers on (Website), and the First Leader General Trading and Contracting Company is not a party to any Commercial services or services that sellers provide to the user/you.
3. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
4. The user/you agree to provide your personal information and agree that it aims to facilitate receiving all services provided through the site and to improve and expand the management and delivery process and maintain the confidentiality and security of financial and non-financial information
5. We do not make any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or displayed on this site for any particular purpose, nor are we responsible for the transportation and delivery of products from the seller to the user. You acknowledge that such this information and materials may contain errors and we exclude liability for any of these errors or to the extent permitted by law.
6. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this site meet your specific requirements and it is prohibited to share the password and account credentials of yours with others.
7. You are prohibited from violating our copyrights by copying or copying the materials owned or licensed to us including but not limited to the design, layout, appearance and graphics on the mysupply.me website.
8. Using the website by the user for another purpose than the primary purpose (commercial transaction services including buying and selling) may lead to legal liability.
9. The First Leader General Trading and Contracting Company creates advertisements for the My Supply.me website and the available products that related to the contracted companies through external advertisements for social media, and to promote the products of companies in all the ways granted to the company.
10. The seller has no right to protest the lack of advertisements, stop them at any time through the site, or claim compensation.
11. The user has the right to file a complaint with The First General Trading and Contracting Company regarding work or breach of the system by one of the vendors on the site by contacting the company's legal department at firstname.lastname@example.org
12. We reserve the right to change, amend, add or delete any parts of these terms and conditions in accordance with new laws relating to electronic transactions..
13. These terms and conditions have been edited in Arabic and English, and in case of a difference in interpretation between the two languages, it shall be taken into
1. User / You agree that the First Leader General Trading and Contracting Company owns (My Supply.me website) which represents a platform for facilitating e-commerce to collect (5%) of the sold deal Value that is collected from the seller, whether by direct deduction of the amount paid by The buyer or to be transferred by the seller to the account of the First Leader General Trading Company in case of cash payment.
2. User/you agree to pay for any product/products that you purchase through one of the following methods:
3. User/you agree that the First Leader General Trading and Contracting Company. You will not be liable for any disputes that may arise between you and the seller as a result of deferred payment or payment upon receipt.
4. The User/you agree that the seller will issue invoices for the business transaction between you/user and with/the Seller. The First Leader General Trading and Contracting Company will bear no responsibility in this regard.
5. The user/you agree to provide your personal and legal information and agree that it is a way to facilitate receiving all services provided through the website, and to improve and expand the management and delivery process.
The policy of receiving and returning products
1. When making a product purchase through mysupply.me website, the user/you agree that you will receive purchases from the seller at the time of receipt, signature, and stamp of the purchase receipt that the seller represents.
2. The user / you agree that you are entitled to cancel the order and refund the sums you paid to the seller, according to the Consumer Protection Act No. 39 of 2214. Concerning the policy of returning goods in the State of Kuwait, or agreeing on a specific return policy between the buyer and seller.
Registration information, account information, activity information, event information and general browsing information are related commercial entities, collectively referred to as (commercial data). Personal information that collects data Individuals referred to as (Personal Data).
1. The user/you agree to provide certain categories of commercial and personal data. In the event that no commercial history or personal data is provided, we will not be able to complete the registration process or provide our products or services to the user/you.
2. The following personal information may be stored for use by us or by third parties, including without limitation:
Use of personal information
1. The user / you consent to our use of your information in order to contact you or provide you with information designed in some way
Cases of your interests, such as marketing communications, management notices, product offers and related connections
By using the services. By agreeing to this policy, you expressly agree to receive this contact. You may choose not to
Receive communications of this kind at any time by canceling the subscription.
2. If you provide us with any personal data, you authorize us to collect, retain and use this personal data for the following purposes without restrictions:
3. User / You agree that we may disclose your personal, commercial and financial information, if we believe it is to be imposed
By law or if these measures are reasonably necessary for:
Personal data disclosure
Registration information, account information, activity information, event information, and general browsing information are linked to business entities, collectively referred to as (commercial data). The personal information that collects the individual data referred to as (personal data).
1. You agree that we may disclose your personal data and transfer it to the service providers who work with us to help us provide more services to you for example: data entry, database management, promotions, product warnings, delivery services, and payment extension services , And membership verification services (Service Providers).
2. You agree that we may disclose your personal data and transfer it to the subsidiaries of The First General Trading and Contracting Company.
3. You must also exercise caution when deciding to include personal information or private property in the information you voluntarily send us.
4. All of your information may be shared with banks or sellers to execute and complete your transactions on the site. Additionally, we may use your account information to determine credit eligibility, and in such a process, we may need to make the account information available to banks or credit agencies. Despite the fact that we have internal procedures to keep your account information and other personal data safe and secure from intruders, there is no guarantee that these measures can overcome all the risks of theft, loss, or misuse
5. We may provide statistical information to third parties, but when that happens, we do not provide personally identifiable information to you without your permission.
The right to access or edit personal data
1. You can always verify that the registration information has been removed, corrected or requested.
3. In accordance with applicable regulations, we reserve the right to impose reasonable expenses on you to deal with any requests to access or edit data.
2. Cookies will be sent to your computer's hard drive only if you have accessed the site using a computer. In the event that cookies are not canceled or deleted, every time you use the same computer to access the site, the typical network service will be notified of your visit to the site, and therefore we may know about your visit and the pattern of your use of the site.
4. You can determine whether cookies are accepted by setting up the browser installed on the computer you use to access the site. If you choose a style, you can then change the settings you made. By setting your browser preferences, you can accept all cookies, or you can choose to notify you when a cookie is sent, or reject all cookies. If you refuse all cookies by choosing to disable their functionality, there may be a need to re-enter information on the website often. With this in mind, some features and services provided through our site may not function properly sometimes.
Under the Age (The Minors)
We are not responsible for any information from any person under the age of 18 (a minor), and we do not allow minors to intentionally register to apply for the service, because this service and its contents are not intended for children. If we know that we have collected personal information about children under the age of 18 without parental consent , We will delete that information. Please contact our legal department with (email@example.com) if you think a child under the age of 18 has provided us Personal information.
1. Our staff will not ask you for your password in any phone call or in an email. If you are sharing a computer with others, you should not choose to save your registration information (for example, a user ID and password) on a multi-user computer, and you must remember to log out of your account and close the browser window when the session ends.
2. We, at The First Leader General Trading and Contracting Company, follow protection standard for the personal information that protects against unauthorized access, unauthorized modification or disclosure of this information. These standards include storage and handling processes, as well as physical security measures. Nevertheless, we do not make promises or assurances here that the security measures we implement will prevent unlawful access to information. You should consider that your personal identity or contact information will not always remain private, so we encourage you to review the accuracy of the information until you are ready to disclose it.
3. Users should always be careful about how they handle and disclose their personal information.
4. To help protect the security and privacy of your personal information, you are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person has access to your password or account, if possible, with considering the following:
The First Leader General Trading and Contracting Company is not Responsible for: